Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday!

I hope that you have had a great week! Sorry that I didn't get a chance to write a post for last week, but sometimes we don't know if we are going to the market until Friday night, and by that time I have no time to write a post. :} I will try to do better in the future! :)


And here I am again to let you all know what we will have tomorrow!


~Bok-choy (by the head)~


~Gourmet mix lettuce (by the  bunch)~


~Bib lettuce (by the head)~


~Amethyst Basil (cut)~


~Swiss chard (a bunch)~


~Italian basil (cut)~






~Cilantro (by the plant -or- cut)~


~Parsley (by the plant -or- cut)~



~Dill (by the plant)~

~Escarole (by the head)~

~Whole wheat Bread (home ground wheat)~




~Cinnamon buns~


We also have Peanutbutter bars! :)
(sorry I don't have a picture of them)

NEW THIS WEEK!

Chocolate chip Banana Bread
~and~
Sticky Gingerbread!

(I will try to get pictures for these next week)
:}

No comments:

Post a Comment