Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Its that time of year again: time to start school! :) With the school year approaching, we are looking forward to the cooler weather as we grow our lettuce. We will have some lettuce tomorrow (yay!), and will continue to grow it through these hot few weeks. =) Just know, if our lettuce looks not too great at the market, hot weather is hard to grow lettuce in, and once it starts to get cooler, we should have big beautiful heads like last fall! :D

I am also doing a recipe change with the baked goods as I prepare to enter my last year of school. I might not be able to make quite as much as I have been, but I will try my hardest to give the same quality and care to all the yummy goodies I make. :) If you notice that I have stopped making something, and you would still like to get some, email me (SarahAMiller94@hotmail.com), and I might be able to do some special orders. Also, if you have an event coming up, and would like to bring some of my baked goods to share, I may be able to hold an order for you (depending on the item and amount), so please contact me by email as well.
This week I am going to have a new cake: Mocha Chocolate! :D

We have been happy to see the market expanding, and are happy to meet new customers each week!  We hope to see you all tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment